Meet us in Versailles at the foot of the Equestrian Statue of the Sun King, Louis the 14th. After having been welcomed by your guide you will be taken on a guided inside visit of the Royal Apartments. You will walk through the palace and learn its history, including the fact that it was home to three of France’s most illustrious Kings for over 100 years.
Following your interior visit of the Palace and after having said bye to your guide, you will have the opportunity to stay longer and get the full benefit of your passport ticket to spend some free time in the gardens, a 2,000-acre (809-hectare) park filled with fountains, statues, and classic formal garden landscaping.
Then, we'll leave it up to you to decide, either by hiring a golf cart (no included in the price) to fully enjoy the estate or by getting on the Little Train (no included in the price) to head to the Trianons and visit The Queen's Hamlet!
You will even get the chance to see the Musical Gardens show if visiting Versailles on a Tuesday or a Friday or the Musical Fountains Show if taking the tour on a Saturday or a Sunday (included with your passport ticket)
- Guided Tour of the Palace by a Local Professional Guide
- Avoid lines by traveling with an organized group
- Tour the State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors...
- Stay as long as you want in Versailles at the end of your guided tour
The price includes:
- Admission ticket to the Palace of Versailles including Gardens and Trianons
- Small-Group Tour (Group up to 15 participants during the Guided Visit)
- Guided Tour of the Castle by a Local Professional Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
The price does not includes:
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from Versailles
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
COVID-19: Preventive Measures Implemented
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for travelers and guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Signatory of Caring Attitude, the health commitment charter of the city of Paris.
- Meet in front of the Equestrian Statue of Louis XIV in Versailles
Place d'Armes 78000 Versailles
- Please arrive at the meet up location at least 15 minutes prior to the trip departure time.
- For latecomers, the tour will not be canceled and no refunds will be issued