You will be transported back to the Golden Age of France with a trip to the Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and emblem of French royalty and extravagance. You will be guaranteed fast-track entry, allowing you to jump the queue and travel in comfort on one of our fully air-conditioned coaches. You will marvel at the breathtaking royal chateau, transformed by the ‘Sun King’ Louis XIV in the 1660s from a hunting lodge. Playground of the French monarchs, Versailles was the centre of royal and political power until the French Revolution in 1789 which saw Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette forced to return to the capital.
Your audio guide will enable you to discover the State apartments of the King and Queen, the Royal Chapel and Hall of Mirrors, the epitome of French opulence: three hundred and fifty-seven mirrors line the gold-adorned hall and crystal chandeliers hang from the ceiling.
You will also be given time to explore the manicured gardens “à la française”, which mirrors the splendor of the interior. Designed by the French landscaper André Le Nôtre in 1661 for the King Louis XIV, the 2,000-acre park is an architectural expanse of perspectives, parterres, fountains and groves that since its inception has defined what a French garden should be.
The "Musical Gardens" show takes place every summer in the Gardens of Versailles Palace. During this period, the access to the gardens will also be included (at no extra-cost) to enjoy the show in the Gardens.The "Musical Fountains Show" takes place on Saturdays and Sundays every summer in the Gardens of Versailles Palace. During this period, the access to the gardens will also be included (at no extra-cost) to enjoy the show in the Gardens.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
The price includes:
- Transport to and from Paris by air-conditioned coach
- Skip the line entrance into the Palace (Hall of Mirrors, Queen's Apartment, State Apartments)
- Individual audio guide in the palace available in: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Polish and Mandarin Chinese
- "Musical Gardens" and "Fountain Show" included on selected dates.
The price does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
COVID-19: Preventive Measures Implemented
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paris TRIP Store - 41, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
- Please arrive at the meet-up location at least 15 minutes prior to the trip departure time.
For latecomers, the tour will not be canceled and no refunds will be issued