Inaugurated in 1986, the Musée d'Orsay is located on the left bank of the Seine in the 7th arrondissement of Paris. It occupies the site of the old Orsay station which has been transformed into a museum and is now known worldwide for hosting the largest collection of Impressionist art! You will also find, there, all the artistic creation of the Western world from 1848 to 1914 under one roof, with all forms of art, ranging from painting to sculpture, architecture, works of art, furniture, cinema, photography, music, exhibited on 3 floors in chronological order.
After meeting your certified expert guide, you will avoid long queues and have quick access to the Museum to take full advantage of a private two-hour guided tour. Accompanied by your guide, you will be able to admire the works of Gustave Courbet, Gustave Caillebotte, Paul Gauguin, Paul Cézanne, Edouard Manet and Claude Monet and discover closely the dazzling colors of the most famous impressionist painters: Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monet, Edouard Manet, Paul Cézanne and many others! You will learn more about their history, as well as the artistic revolution they helped to launch in Paris.
At the end of your private tour, you will have the opportunity to spend more time at the Museum.
- Visit the museum with an accredited art historian
- Marvel at Key Masterpieces of late Nineteenth Century Art History
- See masterpieces by Monet, Van Gogh, Toulouse Lautrec and many other artists, up close
- An immersion in the largest collection of impressionist paintings in the world
- Discover the history of Paris at the turn of the 20th century.
The price includes:
- 2-hour Private Tour of Orsay Museum
- Private guide (just for you) for your visit of the Museum
- All Entrance Fees
- Skip-the-line Access
- Professional Expert Guide
The price does not includes:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Temporary or special exhibitions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags not allowed
- This tour has a maximum of 6 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance to receive a full refund
COVID-19: Preventive Measures Implemented
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for travelers and guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Signatory of Caring Attitude, the health commitment charter of the city of Paris.
- Meet outside the Museum at the foot of the Elephant Statue
1, rue de la Légion d'Honneur 75007 PARIS
The nearest Métro stop is Solférino (Line 12)
or Station Musée d'Orsay (RER C)