Start off your enchanting evening with a scenic cruise along the river Seine, embarking from the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The glassed-covered trimarans are perfect for amazing Paris views. Traveling leisurely down the river you will admire the sights of Paris including the Grand Palais, Louvre and the beautifully illuminated bridges. Take this moment to sit back and relax and learn about Paris’ rich history from your audio guide.
Then lights, music, thrills, and champagne await you at the world’s most famous cabaret, the Moulin Rouge. Established in 1889, the Moulin Rouge opened its doors with an audacious enticement “The Palace of dance and women !” A successful gamble for this famous cabaret that would become the Mecca for libertines, bohemians and artists, immortalized by Toulouse-Lautrec. The Moulin Rouge is the birthplace of the Music-Hall, and world-famous thanks to its French Cancan ! Witness the “Féerie”, an incredible 2 hour show which features 100 artists on stage, feathers, rhinestones, sequins, luxurious sets… The Moulin Rouge truly is an unforgettable moment to be shared with family, friends or with your lover…
- 5-hour Seine River cruise and Moulin Rouge show in Paris
- See the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Louvre on a 1-hour Seine River cruise
- Be entertained by the spectacular Féérie cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge
- Share a bottle of Champagne as you enjoy the show
- Tour includes hotel drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalised experience
The price includes:
- 1 hour Seine River Cruise
- Ticket to a performance of Moulin Rouge cabaret show "Féérie"
- Half a bottle of champagne per person during the show
- Hotel drop-off (only if hotel within Paris City limit, postal code 75
(Except: 75012, 75013, 75019, 75020 where there is no drop off) Please
inform your hotel at time of booking
- Transport by minibus
The price does not includes:
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance to receive a full refund
- Paris TRIP Store - 41, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
- Please arrive at the meet up location at least 15 minutes prior to the trip departure time.
For latecomers, the tour will not be canceled and no refunds will be issued