Meet your private expert guide outside the Louvre for a Skip-the-Line guided visit of one of the world’s most popular museums, The Louvre, home of the famous Mona Lisa, masterwork of Renaissance painting as well as many other masterpieces. As one of the largest museums in the world, it has over 35,000 objects on display from prehistory to the 19th century, spread across more than 650,000 square feet of gallery space.
On 10th August 1793, the Louvre Museum opened its doors to the public for the first time. From a medieval fortress, Renaissance palace and luxurious home to Kings and Emperors, the Louvre has been a symbol of the wealth, power and decadence of the French monarchy for over 600 years.
Your private guide will lead you through the galleries of this extraordinary French institution and explain the changing face of the Louvre through its architecture and design . You will marvel at the iconic glass pyramid and admire masterpieces from artists such as David, Géricault, Delacroix and Leonardo da Vinci himself. You will see the most famous artworks: the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and the Mona Lisa, painted by da Vinci at the beginning of the 16th century.
At the end of the private tour, you will have the possibility to spend more time in the Louvre to visit other sections of the museum independently.
- 2-hour Louvre highlights Private Tour
- Skip the Louvre's long lines
- Visit the museum with an Expert Guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- A Private Tour, to ensure a more Personalized Service
The price includes:
- Private guide for your visit of the Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional Expert Guide
The price does not includes:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- In front of Librairie Delamain (Bookstore)
155, Rue Saint-Honoré 75001 Paris
- Please arrive at the meet up location at least 10 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
For latecomers, the tour will not be canceled and no refunds will be issued