Get a truly intimate look at the life of French Royalty from a time gone by on this tour of the King's Private Apartments. Available exclusively with Headout, your tour gives you priority access to the Palace of Versailles without even a minute's wait in line! Explore the lavishly decorated former living quarters of King Louis the XV and XVI, an area rarely opened to the public, with an official Versailles guide.
- Take advantage of skip the line access to the Palace of Versailles through the fastest entry into the estate so you don't spend a minute waiting in line!
- If that wasn't enough, embark on a guided tour of the exclusive King’s Private Apartments rarely included on most tour itineraries, and discover the wondrous scientific galleries, laboratories, and libraries inside with an official Palace of Versailles guide.
- Explore the King's and Queen's Apartments, the former residence of King
Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, as well as the Hall of Mirrors, housing
historically significant works of art, with the help of your
- This unique tour gives you all the benefits of a guided tour as well as
the freedom to discover the wonders of the Palace on your own, making it
the perfect way to visit Versailles!
- Stay as long as you want in Versailles at the end of your guided tour
The price includes:
- Admission ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Small-Group Tour (Group up to 16 participants during the Guided Visit)
- Guided Tour of the Castle by a Local Professional Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
The price does not includes:
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from Versailles
- Garden tickets during Musical and Fountain Shows (From April Through October)