Start your exciting evening out on the town with a river cruise and dinner on the Eiffel Tower.
Enjoy a sumptuous 3 course dinner at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, located on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. The unique setting from one of the most recognisable monuments in the world boasts spectacular views of the city! You will take the elevator, with skip the line access to ensure a stress free visit.
The Seine river cruise embarks from the foot of the Eiffel Tower in a glass-covered trimaran, which is perfect for amazing Paris views. Traveling leisurely down the river you will admire some of the cities most iconic monuments including the Grand Palais, Louvre and the beautifully illuminated bridges. Take this moment to sit back and relax and learn about Paris’ rich history from your audio guide.
Then lights, music, thrills, and champagne await you at the world’s most famous cabaret, the Moulin Rouge. Established in 1889, the Moulin Rouge opened its doors with an audacious enticement “The Palace of dance and women !” A successful gamble for this famous cabaret that would become the Mecca for libertines, bohemians and artists, immortalized by Toulouse-Lautrec. The Moulin Rouge is the birthplace of the Music-Hall, and world-famous thanks to its French Cancan ! Witness the “Féerie”, an incredible 2 hour show which features 100 artists on stage, feathers, rhinestones, sequins, luxurious sets… The Moulin Rouge truly is an unforgettable moment to be shared with family, friends or with your lover …
- Dinner at the Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise and Moulin Rouge cabaret show
- Small-group tour ensuring personalized attention from your expert guide
- Spectacular Moulin Rouge cabaret show in bohemian Montmartre
- Complimentary glass of Champagne at the cabaret show
The price includes:
- Paris cabaret show (including a glass of champagne)
- 3-course dinner at the Eiffel Tower
- Seine River cruise
- Drop off if hotel within Paris City limit, postal code 75 (Except: 75012, 75013, 75019, 75020 where there is no drop off)
The price does not includes:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up
- Drop off outside Paris City limit and hotels in 75012, 75013, 75019 and 75020
- Paris TRIP Store
41, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
- Please arrive at the meet up location at least 15 minutes prior to the trip departure time.
For latecomers, the tour will not be canceled and no refunds will be issued
- Dress Code: Elegant attire is required (Jacket and tie not compulsory but appreciated),
Strictly no jeans, no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear,
- Guests should expect to be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people -- Tables for two are not available,
- We do not recommend the Moulin Rouge show for children under 16