Spending only 1 or 2 days in Paris and want to get a great overview of the city's major highlights? Explore Paris in total freedom on a hop-on hop-off bus. Enjoy 1 Day of Sightseeing in Paris with a 1 Day hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Explore the city at your own pace and skip-the-line at the Louvre with a time-stamped ticket, to end up, explore Paris with a 1 hour Seine River cruise.
Discover all that Paris has to offer with your hop-on hop-off bus pass, from the breathtaking heights of the Eiffel Tower to the historic grounds of the Louvre, our hop-on, hop-off tour covers all the major places of interest across the French Capital. Whether you choose the Classic tour or Montmartre tour, you will be able to discover the must-see sights of Paris and enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the city.
To make the most of your visit you will have the possibility to save time at the Louvre with your time stamped ticket, which is included in the package, and will give you faster access to the Museum, where you will have the opportunity to explore the galleries at your own pace and admire masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus of Milo.
Also included in your package and to wrap up your time in paris, we will give you a ticket for a 1-hour Sightseeing cruise on the Seine river, which is valid for any departure within six months of your visit. During your cruise on the Seine, you will have the chance to admire the famous monuments of Paris as you follow the flow of the river through the city. Relax and enjoy a pleasant hour on board while listening to entertaining audio commentary and see all the sites along the UNESCO-listed banks of the Seine River, including the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Bus Itinerary - Classic Route:
- Stop 1: Eiffel Tower
- Stop 2: Champ de Mars (Avenue Joseph Bouvard)
- Stop 3: Opéra Garnier
- Stop 4: Louvre-Pyramide (Big Bus Information Centre, 11 avenue de l’Opéra)
- Stop 5: Louvre-Pont des Arts
- Stop 6: Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Stop 7: Musée d'Orsay
- Stop 8: Champs-Elysées
- Stop 9: Grand Palais
- Stop 10: Trocadéro
Bus Itinerary - Montmartre Route:
- Stop 1: Louvre - Big Bus Information Center (Stop 4 on Red Route)
- Stop 2: Pigalle - Moulin Rouge
- Stop 3: Sacré Coeur
- Stop 4: Gare du Nord
- Stop 5: Musée Grevin
- 1 Day Hop on Hop Off tour
- Engaging commentary in a choice of 11 languages on the Bus
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Louvre Museum
The price includes:
- 1 Day Hop on Hop Off tour
- Reward Voucher Booklet & Free map
- Time Stamped ticket to the Louvre Museum
- 1-hour Seine River cruise
The price does not includes:
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- When booking you will have to select your prefered time for the Eiffel Tower, this time cannot be changed and must be respected in order not to lose your Eiffel Tower Tickets. The other tickets, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus 1 Day Pass, Seine Cruise are open usage tickets and can be used anytime during your stay.
- You will have to come and collect your Pass that contains the tickets for all your chosen activities at our Boutique conveniently located close to the Eiffel Tower.
- Please note that Bus Itinerary might be affected for special events taking place in Paris (National Day, Marathons etc...)