Prepare for an early morning departure from Paris to make the most of the day, and enjoy the scenery of the French countryside on the roughly 3.5-hour drive to Mont Saint-Michel, perched on a small rocky islet near the mouth of the Couesnon River on France’s Normandy coast. Dating back to the 10th century, the distinctive island community was named one of the world’s first UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 1979 and is one of the most photogenic landmarks in France.
After arriving on the island, start your visit with the magnificent Mont Saint-Michel Abbey that caps the island, offering spectacular views of the bay and coastline. Built by Benedictine monks beginning in the 10th century, the Abbey has survived the elements and manmade conflicts throughout the centuries and is a symbol a French national pride. Then enjoy the remaining time wandering the island’s narrow backstreets and shops before the return drive to Paris, where the 13-hour tour concludes at the Arc de Triomphe in the evening.
- Full-day trip to Mont Saint-Michel from Paris
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Mont Saint-Michel Abbey with included admission
- Take in stunning views of the Normandy coast
- Includes round-trip transportation from Paris in a comfortable Vehicle
- Great way to fit in a trip to France's northwestern coast with limited time
The price includes:
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicle
- Entrance fee to the Mont St Michel Abbey
The price does not includes:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off