Discover the most famous Parisian landmarks at the heart of this iconic city in just 2 hours with an expert guide! Travel in style and comfort aboard one of our luxury minibuses, with a small group which ensures a more intimate experience. Enjoy a photostop in front of the Eiffel Tower then be taken down the Champs Elysees from the Arc de Triumph to the Concorde Square. Marvel at the Opera Garnier, the Invalides and keep your eyes peeled for Quasimodo as you pass by the historic cathedral of Notre Dame.
Then it’s time for a fabulous 3 course lunch at the ’58 Tour Eiffel’ restaurant, located on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. The large bay windows boast spectacular views over the river Seine, Champs de Mars and Trocadero. You will take the elevator, with skip the line access to ensure a stress free visit.After lunch we will take you back to the Golden Age of France with an afternoon at the Palace of Versailles. The chateau and gardens count among the most prestigious monuments of the world’s artistic heritage, and are certainly the finest and most complete achievement of 17th century French art. Former residence of the ‘Sun King’ Louis XIV, this sumptuous royal palace was home to three of France’s most illustrious Kings for over 100 years. Enjoy a guided tour of the palace includes the State Apartments of the King, Royal Chapel and Hall of Mirrors, a richly decorated gallery which boasts 357 mirrors, french bay windows and crystal chandeliers.
At the end of your visit there is free time to discover the famous gardens à la française ; a 2,000 acre park designed by André le Notre with its magnificent groves, statues, and fountains.
The "Musical Gardens" run on Tuesdays and Fridays from April 2nd 2019 through October 29th 2019
EXCEPT on Friday April 19th 2019 as well as Tuesdays From May 21st through June 25th 2019
During this period, access to the gardens will be included.
as well as Public Holidays (April 19th, May 8th, 30th, and August 15 2019) + Tuesdays From May 21st through June 25th 2019.
During this period, access to the gardens will be included to see the
fountains and groves spring to life to the rhythm of the music.
- Experience the Parisian must-sees on an excursion through the City of Light
- Cruise down Champs-Élysées, one of the premiere streets in the world
- See spectacular views of the Arc de Triomphe
- Admire the awe-inspiring French Gothic architecture at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Enjoy lunch at the Eiffel Tower with panoramic views of Paris
- Skip the lines to enter the Palace of Versailles
The price includes:
- Transportation by deluxe minibus
- 2-hour city tour by minibus
- Entrance fee to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Lunch at restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel"
- Guided tour in English of the Palace at Versailles
- Skip-the-line entrance to Versailles Palace
The price does not includes: