Make your way to the Eiffel Tower and board a luxury minibus for a 2-hour journey, you’ll see the greatest hits of Paris and at the same time, gain insight into the beautiful city’s storied history and culture from your informative guide.
Travel along the Avenue of Champs-Élysées, passing by its high-end boutiques and iconic landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, a commemoration of fallen French soldiers. Reach Place de la Concorde, Paris’ largest central square.
Admire the UNESCO-listed Notre Dame Cathedral and its elaborate façade, and get a glimpse into an upscale Parisian street scene as you pass through swanky Saint-Germain des Prés. Drive by world-class museums like the Musée d’Orsay, and finish the tour at Paris’ crowning jewel of architecture, the Eiffel Tower.
After leaving your minibus from the 2-hour sightseeing tour, your guide will give you your cruise ticket and directions to the boat meeting point. Hop on board your sightseeing boat and see more top Paris attractions from the water, while enjoying a hot crêpe and an apéritif of Champagne, wine, or a Kir Royale (blackcurrant liquor with sparkling wine). During the 1-hour cruise, listen to entertaining audio commentary and see all the sites along the UNESCO-listed banks of the Seine River, including the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral.
- 2-hour city sightseeing tour of Paris
- Spot all the top Paris attractions on your list in a short space of time
- See the Champs-Élysées, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and more
- Seine River cruise with apéritif and crêpe
The price includes:
- 2-hour sightseeing tour by minibus (maximum 18 people)
- 1-hour Seine River cruise including apéritif and crêpe
The price does not includes:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off