The Palace and Gardens of Versailles are one of the most popular day trips from Paris, and the famous attraction is close enough to the city to make it a great day trip option – but figuring out train schedules or worrying about taxi meters can make an easy excursion stressful. Skip all that hassle with a round-trip transfer by luxury bus booked in advance.
Depart central Paris in the early afternoon and relax on the 45-minute drive from Paris to Versailles. Let your professional driver navigate busy city traffic and French road signs while you take in the scenery. Upon arrival, you'll be dropped off outside the Palace of Versailles, and you'll have roughly 2,5 hours to explore on your own (actual time varies slightly depending on travel time). Visit the opulent palace, the expansive gardens behind it and even the town of Versailles itself.
At the conclusion of your visit, meet your driver at a prearranged location and climb back into the coach for the return trip to Paris. The drive back into the city should also be roughly 45 minutes long, meaning you'll get back to Paris in the early evening.
Please note: Admission tickets to the Palace and Gardens of Versailles are NOT included with this transfer service. You will need to purchase your own ticket, either in advance or at the ticket window directly. Note that at peak times, there is often a long queue to enter the palace.
- Round-trip shuttle service from Paris to Versailles
- Enjoy a convenient and stress-free day out with your shuttle transfer
- Explore Versailles at leisure with half a day or a full day of independent sightseeing
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned bus
The price includes:
- Round-trip shared transfer from Paris to Versailles
- 2,5 hours free time in Versailles
The price does not includes:
- Entrance fees to the Palace of Versailles
- Gratuities (optional)