The canal network and stately ornate houses mesh perfectly with a medieval charm that seems untouched by time. You will cruise the canals as part of this tour, which begins and ends at your hotel or residence in downtown Paris.
Not surprisingly, the old market area lies at the heart of Bruges, with its brick medieval Belfry Tower and 14th-century Town Hall. The spires of the belfry, Church of Our Lady and the cathedral, begun in the 1100s, still dominate the city’s skyline.
Art from the past to the present is another specialty, and visitors won’t want to miss the superb Groeninge Museum, although many museums house exhibits ranging from art and artifacts, to diamonds, artificial lighting and chocolate! Close to 50 shops specialize in Belgian chocolate, known the world over.
- Discover the wonder of Bruges, a fascinating blend of medieval architecture and modern culture
- Cruise the canals of the Little Venice of the North
- Depart from and return to your Paris hotel or residence
- Travel in comfort on an air-conditioned vehicle
The price includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off at Paris hotel or residence
- Bruges canal cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
The price does not includes:
- Food and drinks