Come explore Dunkirk and the site of "La Coupole", huge bunker, built in 1943-1944 as a base to launch the V2 rockets against London.
During this Day-Trip you will visit the historical sites of the Battle of Dunkirk - Operation Dynamo, was the theatre of the largest evacuation effort in military history, which enabled 338,000 Allied soldiers to escape the hell of Dunkirk to join the United Kingdom.
After lunch (not included) you will have the opportunity to visit the Museum Bunker - La Coupole, one of the most impressive remnants of the Second World War in Europe, where you will learn more about V2 Rockets. " Developed by Von Braun's team, these missiles, along with the American atomic bomb, were the most innovative devices developed during World War II. "
The price includes:
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- WWI day trip from Paris to Dunkirk in Northern France
- Browse thousands of war-related artifacts at the Museum "Dunkerque 1940"
- Entrance to Museum of La Coupole in St Omer
The price does not includes:
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Not guided inside the Museum of La Coupole
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off