With your private driver/guide, explore the largest of the Loire Valley castles -- Château de Chambord. This ornate Renaissance castle is on the UNESCO World Heritage list, and rightly so! As you tour this extravagant castle, marvel at its architecture and see its intriguing double-helix staircase that was reputedly designed by Leonardo da Vinci.
Your tour continues with the visit of Château d’Amboise in the heart of the beautiful Touraine region. Learn about this fascinating Gothic-Renaissance castle that was favored by French kings, and visit the Chapel of St Hubert, where the famous Renaissance painter Leonardo da Vinci is buried.
After your visit of the Castle, you will have some time to wander in the village of Amboise, experience a wine tasting, and have lunch.
Your day finishes at Château de Chenonceau, noted for its elegant regal décor that has no doubt helped to make it one of the most popular French châteaux.
After your Loire Valley châteaux tour, enjoy the relaxing drive back to Paris.
- Day trip to Loire Valley castles from Paris
- Visit the Loire Valley, a UNESCO-listed region famous for Renaissance castles and gardens
- Explore the châteaux of Ambroise, Chenonceau, and Chambord
- Wine Tasting
- Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
The price includes:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit Amboise Castle
- Visit Chenonceau Castle and Gardens
- Visit Chambord Castle
- Professional guide
The price does not includes:
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)