Your walk will start with his Corsican childhood, then education in the finest military academies in France, a brilliant officer, young promoted general, and at the age of 29 taking the lead of France to become “the Emperor” Napoleon the First.
Walk around the 1st arrondissement, which he created, to discover many sights related to him, The Vendôme square, Rue Saint honoré, Palais royal, Rue de Rivoli, The Arch of the Carrousel, the Louvre and then cross the Seine and pass by Hôtel de Salm (The Museum of the Legion of Honor and the Orders of Chivalry)
You visit will conclude at the Hôtel des Invalides. So don't miss a visit of Napoleon's Grave! (not included in the tour)
- 3-hour Napoleon-themed walking tour in central Paris
- Learn about Napoleon’s life and role as emperor from your historian guide
- Connect famous Paris landmarks to Napoleon.
- Uncover Place Vendome, the Palais-Royal, the Louvre, Hotel de Salm, Les Invalides & more
- A Private Tour, to ensure a more Personalized Service
The price includes:
- Private guide (just for you) for your visit.
- Professional art historian guide
The price does not includes:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Not wheelchair-friendly tour
- This tour accomodates a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate experience.
- Meet at the foot of the Statue du maréchal Joseph Joffre.
1 Place Joffre, 75007 Paris