Meet your Private Expert Guide outside Metro Station Varenne (Line 13) before heading to Rue de Varenne to get access to one of Paris’ best-kept secrets, the Hotel Biron, and explore the Mansion and Gardens where Rodin once lived and where Nearly 300 of its works are on view today.
Your guide will immerse you in the life of the artist and make you understand the man hidden behind this unique work. He will reveal the different techniques behind his most emblematic pieces, without forgetting to reveal facts about a more intimate part of his personal life, but also, to tell you about his artistic difficulties.
After crossing the interior of the Museum, where you will have the opportunity to marvel at the "kiss", among other emblematic masterpieces, you will appreciate the calm and serenity of the gardens outside the manor where many other masterpieces including the famous "Thinker" "as well as" the gates of hell "are on display.
At the end of your private tour, you will have the opportunity to spend more time in the gardens, a great way to end your tour by simply sitting down, while meditating on the work of Auguste Rodin, probably one of the most famous French artists and rightly regarded as the father of modern sculpture.
- 2-hour Private Tour of Rodin Museum & Gardens
- Visit the museum with an accredited art historian
- A Private Tour, to ensure a more Personalized Service
- See Rodin's masterpieces: The Kiss, The Gates of Hell and The Thinker
The price includes:
- Private guide (just for you) for your visit of the Museum
- All Entrance Fees
- Guaranteed to skip the line
- Professional Expert Guide
The price does not includes:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Temporary or special exhibitions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags not allowed
- Not wheelchair-friendly tour
- This tour has a maximum of 6 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- Meet outside the museum at the right side of the entrance of the Rodin Museum.
77 Rue de Varenne, 75007 Paris.
The nearest Métro stop is Varenne, on line 13.