Depart for the Palace of Versailles, located outside of Paris. Relax and enjoy the scenery on the ride.
Skip the often long entrance lines and follow your guide on a tour of the palace, including the Hall of Mirrors, the Royal Chapel, and the golden bedroom of the King. The former residence of Louis XIV and three other French kings is surrounded by a 2,000-acre (809-hectare) garden, which you will have time to explore at your leisure.
Return to Paris and sit down for a 2-course lunch near the Eiffel Tower, then begin the second part of your tour : the Louvre.
You will again, skip the long lines and follow your guide on a 2-hour tour of the famous museum. See collection highlights such as the Venus de Milo, Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Mona Lisa, and David’s Coronation of Napoleon. After the conclusion of your tour, you are free to explore the museum independently until closing time.
The "Musical Gardens" show
takes place on Tuesdays and Fridays from April 2nd 2019 through to
October 29th 2019, EXCEPT on Friday April 19th 2019 as well as Tuesdays
From May 21st through June 25th 2019. During this period, the access to
the gardens will also be included to enjoy the show.
takes place on Saturdays and Sundays from April 6th 2019 through
October 27 2019, as well as Public Holidays (April 19th, May 8th, 30th,
and August 15 2019) + Tuesdays From May 21st through June 25th 2019.
During this period, the access to the gardens will also be included to
see the fountains and groves spring to life to the rhythm of the music.
- 8-hour combo tour of the Louvre and Versailles from Paris
- Skip the long lines at both attractions, Versailles and the Louvre Museum
- Guided tour of Versailles
- 2-course lunch
- 2-hour guided tour of the Louvre's highlights
- Round-trip transportation from a central Paris meeting point
The price includes:
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Live guiding in the Palace of Versailles
- Guided Visit of the Louvre Museum
The price does not includes:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Paris TRIP Store
41, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
- Please arrive at the meet up location at least 15 minutes prior to the
trip departure time.
For latecomers, the tour will not be canceled and no refunds will be issued