During this half-day tour you will see the best that Versailles has to offer without having to wait in line !
We will take you back to the Golden Age of France with an afternoon at the Palace of Versailles. The chateau and gardens count among the most prestigious monuments of the world’s artistic heritage, and are certainly the finest and most complete achievement of 17th century French art. Former residence of the ‘Sun King’ Louis XIV, this sumptuous royal palace was home to three of France’s most illustrious Kings for over 100 years. The guided tour of the palace includes the State Apartments of the King and Queen, Royal Chapel and Hall of Mirrors, a richly decorated gallery which boasts 357 mirrors, french bay windows and crystal chandeliers.
At the end of your visit there is free time to discover the famous gardens à la française ; a 2,000 acre park designed by André le Notre with its magnificent groves, statues, and fountains.
The "Musical Gardens" show takes place on Tuesdays and Fridays from April 2nd 2019 through to October 29th 2019, EXCEPT on Friday April 19th 2019 as well as Tuesdays From May 21st through June 25th 2019. During this period, the access to the gardens will also be included to enjoy the show.The "Musical Fountains" show takes place on Saturdays and Sundays from April 6th 2019 through October 27 2019, as well as Public Holidays (April 19th, May 8th, 30th, and August 15 2019) + Tuesdays From May 21st through June 25th 2019. During this period, the access to the gardens will also be included to see the fountains and groves spring to life to the rhythm of the music.
- Guided tour of Versailles
- Skip the long lines by traveling with an organized group
- Tour the State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, and the Chapel
- Free time in the gardens
- Round-trip transportation from central Paris meeting point
The price includes:
- Admission ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Admission ticket to the Gardens (when required)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Small-Group Tour (Group up to 18 participants during the Guided Visit)
- Transport by air-conditioned Minibus or Coach
- Local Professional Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
The price does not includes:
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Paris TRIP Store
41, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
- Please arrive at the meet up location at least 15 minutes prior to the
trip departure time.
For latecomers, the tour will not be canceled and no refunds will be issued